Close Menu

Main Content

Motor Carrier Online Services

IFTA/MCFT Fuel Tax System

This new online Indiana Fuel Tax System offers motor carriers the ability to manage all of their MCFT/IFTA transactions with the Motor Carrier Division online.

This new system has been designed to provide motor carriers with a single source for all their fuel tax reporting in Indiana.

The application allows you to process and pay your quarterly tax returns and renewal applications without ever leaving your home or office. You also can request additional decals and complete most other transaction types on this application.

The International Registration Plan and Indiana Base Plate Registration Application

The International Registration Plan (IRP) and Indiana Base Plate Registration (BPR) applications allow you to process, pay, and print your cab cards without ever leaving your home or office. In addition, you can renew your plates and process most transaction types such as add vehicles, transfers, add states, replacement plates, and more.

Get Started >

Oversize/Overweight (OSW)

Permit Processing Times:

As a result of the increase in manual routings due to road construction, oversize/overweight (OSW) processing times may be longer than expected. Estimated current processing times are available on the permit application system after login. Learn more about reducing the chances of your permit being delayed or rejected.

Electric Cooperatives:

Please establish an OSW permit account prior to July 1 in order to shorten your permit processing time. If you have questions regarding your OSW permit, please don't hesitate to contact us.

With the Oversize/Overweight (OSW) application, you can process, pay, and print your permit(s) and general provisions for your OSW load 24/7. Requests are typically approved the next business day, unless you select a predetermined route that fits your dimensions, in which your permit will automatically be approved.

Get Started >

Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)

Interstate carriers may register and pay online for their annual Unified Carrier Registration (UCR). Users log in using a generic username of guest and a generic password of guest1. Once logged in, you will need to enter your USDOT number, and then the system will guide you through the step-by-step process to obtain your UCR. You may also pay for your UCR with this application using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) or checking account.

Get Started >

Security Settings

The security settings on your computer must be updated before you can continue on to the Motor Carrier Services' online applications. Please note the security settings have been put in place to better protect you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Access directions on how to change computer security settings.

News and FAQs

Top FAQs